You were born to be real, not perfect.
My name is Terry Hayden and I'm a registered psychologist, Psychotherapeutic Counsellor & Life Coach.
I have a BSc Honours Degree in Psychology, a Masters Degree (MSc) in Applied Psychology - (British Psychological Society approved). a CBT Diploma, as well as many CPD sessions in related areas.
I have spent many years in the arts and creative indudstries, and understand the importance of the role of arts in mental health.
Helping people feel better about themselves is something I feel very passionate about. To have helped somebody accept who they really are, and learn to like or even love themselves is a very special thing to me.
When somebody is able to allow things to flow and be connected the world becomes a better place....
- 2018 - MSc Applied Psychology
- 2018 - Mental Health Awareness Certificate
- 2017 - CBT - Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Diploma
- 2015 - CPCAB - Level 3 Counselling Studies
- 2014 - CPCAB - Level 2 Counselling Skills
- 2014 - NLP
- 2013 - Life Coaching Certificate
- 2002 - MA Criminology
- 1998 - RSA Counselling Diploma
- 1996 - BSc (Hons) Psychology
I felt instantly at ease with Terry, he seems to have a knack of making people relax, and his own peace and confidence spills out over others. Within a couple of sessions we were already working towards my goals, I cannot thank him enough for his understanding and empathy.
Jane Smythe - Bedford